Why demand anything less than the best in safety
While Site Direct’s hot shot operators proudly boast some of the fastest response times in the industry, we never compromise on safety. Our certified health and safety program is proof of our dedication to operating in the safest manner possible.
Safety First. Always.
Site Direct holds the Certificate of Recognition (COR) accreditation. COR is a voluntary government program for Canadian employers designed to provide a safer work environment for employees through the development and adherence to a company health and safety program. Our COR program is administered by the Alberta Motor Transport Association (AMTA).
Site Direct is an Avetta certified company and is also a member of ComplyWorks (a compliance management solution for pre-qualifying contractors to provide you with the safest contractor options for your team) and ISNetworld (a global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors in capital-intensive industries).
Company Safety Highlights
- Certificate of Recognition accreditation (COR)
- Avetta Supplier Prequalification Certified
- ISNet Contractor Accredited
- ComplyWorks Network Approved
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction (PIR)
- Alberta Motor Transport Association (AMTA)
Operator Safety Training Highlights
- Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA)
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Sheet (WHMIS)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Training (H2S Alive)
- Load Securement Training
- Professional Driver Improvement Courses
- Standard First Aid
Get In Touch
WE'RE AVAILABLE 24/7
Site Direct Ltd.
P.O. Box 6196
Fort McMurray, AB
Send A Message
Copyright © 2019
Site Direct Ltd. All Rights Reserved.